Muhlenkamp & Associates LLC provides accounting services according to your business needs. From bank reconciliations to financial statement preparation, we strive to provide you with an understanding of timely information to provide guidance. We also assist in selecting, implementing and training of accounting software. From the beginning phase of choosing the appropriate business entity to continuous business coaching to succession planning, we are here for you.
- Compilation and Review
- Business Coaching
- Software Assistance
Simplify payroll processing by allowing Muhlenkamp & Associates LLC to take care of your business needs. Outside preparation of payroll and payroll tax returns allows you to focus on your business operations. Let us keep your business up to date with changing regulations and streamline the payroll process.
- Payroll Preparation
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Tax Return Preparation
- Online Tax Payments
Tax Planning and Preparation:
We keep up to date on every changing rules. We provide services to businesses and individuals in various industries including agriculture, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and construction to name a few. Not only do we prepare income tax returns for individuals, corporations, limited liability companies, S Corporations, partnerships and not-for-profit organizations, we prepare estate and gift tax returns, sales and use tax returns and other required
- Not For Profit Organizations
- Estate and Gift Tax
- Sale and Use Tax
Successful planning is addressing possible aspects of your financial future and keeping it up-to-date as your life changes. Through a comprehensive process of discovery, analysis and application, we find solutions to your unique goals and needs through:
- Tax Planning—Are you taking advantage of deduction and credits to be tax-efficient?
- Business Planning—What is the future of your business? Do you have a buy-sell agreement?
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning—Is your hard-earned money safeguarded from pitfalls like long-term care and disability? Do you review your estate plan to ensure what happens to your wealth after you are gone?
- Retirement Planning—Can you retire according to your plan? Do you know how social security works?
- Investment Planning—Is your money diversified and allocated in a way to work for you?
- Insurance Planning—Are your finances protected from the unexpected?
- Education Planning—Do you have an active plan to help your loved ones attain their dreams?
Understanding goals and needs comes from a trusted professional relationship with a greater insight into your finances. It would be a privilege to help you achieve your dreams.