Marlene Gagel is a Certified Public Accountant and a Financial Advisor. She joined the firm in 2015 and has over 25 years experience in public accounting and over 15 years experience in financial services. Marlene is a graduate of New Bremen High School and Wright State University. She is a member of the Ohio Society of CPAs.
Check me out on BrokerCheck.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Buy-sell and transfer arrangements for industries including agriculture, retail, service, and construction
- Assistance with software setup
- Retirement plan design and implementation
- Estate planning and asset protection
She has been involved in various community organizations including Kiwanis, Cub Scouts, Marion Local Flyer Athletic Boosters and St Rose Ladies Sodality and Parish Council. She and her husband, Brian, have six children and reside in Maria Stein.
Contact Marlene at: Marlene@Muhlcpa.com